The world's most important industrial fair enters a new round: From 25th to 29th April 2016, the HANNOVER MESSE is all characterized by modern production - and energy technologies. bill-X as an exhibitor also represents itself among the approximately 5.000 industrial companies from 70 countries in order to convince international trade visitors according the leading subject “Integrated Industry – Discover Solutions“ of intelligent and networked capabilities offered by the platform OpenInformer in the field of industry 4.0.
The bill-X team therefore represents its powerful, innovative and highly flexible software solutions to issues such as cost allocation, mediation, billing, billing systems, digital marketplaces, chargeback, inventory and change management at the Niedersachenstand | Hall 6, stand D36.
Among the highlights here are the following topics:
- In the field of mobility: the connected car
- In the field of smart infrastructure: the smart city concept
- In the field of cost allocation: maximum cost transparency with a minimum of effort
- In the field of service providers: all billing procedures fully automated and targeted on your offered services
- In the field of cross-selling: combining products or services to attractive complete solutions for the consumer
- In the field of development: implementing innovative ideas
In addition to this, the bill-X team presents two special products to interested visitors. With "Cross Market Places", bill- X has developed an innovative cross-selling concept: Via a Web-based B2B trading platform for locally available services, dealers can spontaneously sell offers of other dealers through a cross-partner collaboration system. At the bill-X booth, a prototype of the GUI is available, which invites visitors to try creating and finding offers.
The product of "Active DB", however, was developed as a basis for innovative systems in the areas of asset management, Connected Services, industry 4.0 or IoT. With a database concept, which combines the best features of NoSQL - and graph databases, objects can be linked with any actions and processes and enable them to meet the requirements of the "real" world in a flexible and scalable way.
We would be very pleased to welcome you in Hannover Hall 6, stand D36. Arrange a personal appointment today for a consultation at out booth.